Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A busy week!

Wow, what a busy week! We have vacation bible school at our church this week. I am helping to teach Tristan's class (those who completed 1st or 2nd grade). I usually teach Collin on some Sunday nights, so I wanted to be fair and be with Tristan this week. We have had anywhere from 13 to 17 kids each night and boy has it been wild, but a lot of fun. The twins also went for the first time last night. They had a cold Sunday and Monday and had trouble with their breathing so they didn't get to go the first couple of nights. I have had to hide when I see them at VBS so they don't want to come to me. It's kind of hard when I'm walking our class in and they are walking out, it get's quite interesting!

Annette started this Monday. I felt bad that her first day was so rough. The twins needed a few breathing treatments on the first day and were quite cranky because they didn't sleep much Sunday night. They all came through just fine though and she has even started a blog with pictures that she takes each day.


I've been trying to grab the camera and take pictures when the twins are doing something I want to capture, but usually they stop just as I start filming! I shot this quick video of them babbling:



Here is a cute picture Annette took today of Tristan with the twins:


A tisket, a tasket, a kitty in the basket :) I know it doesn't really fit here, but it was too cute to leave out:



It was a busy cake week as well. I made three 9 x 12 cakes for the kids at bible school, and I made a birthday cake for my friend at work. I have one more cake due on Saturday. I think I will be ready to sleep at the end of the week :) Here's a picture of my friend's cake:

1 comment:

Annette said...

The picture that I took of the twins and Tristan was while Collin was still napping. I looked up and Nathan and Dalton were on each side of Tristan hugging him and kissing him- It was too cute NOT to take a photo of them! :)