Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

Can you believe Christmas is just two weeks away? I do not feel ready, but I'm trying not to stress too much about it. I want to stay focused on the reason for the season and to teach my children not only about Santa, but the real reason for celebration--the birth of Christ.


The kids got so excited when we brought the Christmas items from the attic. We have a multitude of singing santas, snowmen, etc. that grandmas have given us over the years. The kids absolutely love them. Here is a picture of the twins having a great time discovering them as we brought them down. They had all of them singing and making noise at one time which was quite loud but comical:





By the way Nanna, take a close look at this snowman. You bought it long ago (I believe for Tristan). He has long ago lost his swinging lights and his hips might not sway as much to the music, but the boys love him just as much :)




Isn't he one of the cutest Santas you've ever seen?



Even Santa's gotta brush his teeth :)




Here's a familiar sight at the Davis household

We all love ice cream, including the twins. In case you don't believe me, here is some evidence :)





Who's cuter, me or the bear? My mom says I am of course!

No comments: