Monday, November 23, 2009

Pancakes and Steamed Broccoli

I had to do a quick post...Anyone who has toddlers can tell you that getting them to eat can be a challenge sometimes. Tonight I decided to choose my "battles" wisely. The boys noticed some pancakes in the refrigerator that were left from yesterday. So, it was pancakes for dinner. Not feeling like that was enough, I fixed one of their other favorite dishes, steamed broccoli. I know, the sound of the two together is nauseating! I did wait some time between entrees I assure you. I let them eat the broccoli later as they were watching Dora. They enjoyed both immensely and ate a pretty healthy meal in the process so weird as it may be, try some pancakes and broccoli one night, it comes highly recommended by the Davis boys ;)

No comments: