Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Time

Tonight when Collin and I were driving home from Walmart, we rounded a corner and the moon was shining bright in front of us. "Wow!" he said. That alone made me smile. The wonder in a child's eyes never ceases to amaze me. He makes me the see the world with eyes anew. I told him that he could not see the entire moon tonight and he said "Yes, part of it is lost." Now, I'm not sure where it got lost, but that's his story and he is sticking to it! :)


Daddy took Tristan hunting for a little while on Saturday. He thought he was very cool getting to put camouflage paint on his face. Only now we are not sure whether he had a reaction to it, or got into poison ivy/oak, but we believe it is poison since it appears to be spreading. See Annette's blog for a picture of his beautiful rash. Here he was "painted up" and acting goofy:




Of course what is a post without Dalton wearing the latest fashions? His new thing is to get any clothes he can find and put them on. For this picture, he decided to try on one of my sweaters and one of my socks!





Last week we had our first "family project" due at school. They wanted our family to decorate a picture of a turkey. We had a great time working on it. I decided we would use each person's hand print for the feathers. How many students have 6 people in their house to use that many hand prints :) We then used leaves and various craft items to decorate and paint him. I think it was one cute Davis Turkey :)



No comments: