Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Ordinary Life

I think I've been having the winter blahs. I wasn't even inspired enough to post. Life felt pretty ordinary and quiet. Nothing wrong with that, we need a little quiet once in a while :)

Our past few weeks have been filled with:

Tristan's school play. He played the part of telegram man. Wasn't he handsome? Of course he washed off his painted on mustache and sideburns before I could get a picture, but here's our handsome big man:





Snowman making:





Playdough making:





Bird Watching:







Cat Loving:



Calf Feeding





Park Playing




Pickle Eating:



That's our ordinary life in summary :) It's funny how some of life's best memories are made in the most ordinary times like these. I hope you and your family have enjoyed the quiet peace the winter season brings. Bring on the Spring, we are ready!

No comments: