Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some cute hambones!

I am a photo fanatic at our house. I feel like I am always taking the kids' pictures because they seem to do so many cute things that I want to capture. Each one a precious memory that I can relive later in life...Here are my favorites from the past week or so that I want to share:




I SEE YOU!







Yes, one fine day when he is a teenager, I will have to remind him that there is a picture of him on the internet on the potty (in case he should ever decide to run for president or something). I thought of calling this one "input, output" but decided against it :) Don't you just love the carabiner with the attached flash drive cord on his belt loop? Just in case he has to climb a mountain or take some computer files on the run!



Some privacy please!







I walked into the livingroom to see Nathan in a tote trying to give his baby his sippy cup. Too cute!



My baby and me







Dalton woke up shortly after Collin did this morning and Collin asked to huggle him (that's a cross between a hug and a snuggle for all those who don't speak Davis :))
Nothing like brotherly love!



Huggle Time






Then they had a "jam session":






When Jim wrestles with the boys each night he gets their tummy by blowing raspberries on them until they laugh and giggle. Tonight, Nathan decided to give raspberries to Dalton!






Parents, why buy toys when you can just bring home a cardboard box?







And finally, I leave you with pictures of the cake and cupcakes I made for Collin's birthday party. Carolyn and I were up decorating the cupcakes until like 1:00 a.m. the night before the party! Thanks Sis!


Can never have too much Thomas the Train with 4 boys around!



No comments: