Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Birthday Boy

Today Collin turned 4! My little man is growing up. He had a very exhausting weekend. Cousins came into town and we played hard! Saturday we had his birthday party at the gymnastics center. It was pouring down rain during the remnants of tropical storm Hannah during his party. It was the perfect activity for a rainy day! I don't have any photos to post tonight as I forgot to clear the camera's memory before I left the house and ended up using Annette's photo disk. I remembered to charge the batteries, but forgot about how picture crazy I can get and how full my photo memory gets so quickly :) All the kids had a blast. Once we got home, the sun came out so they all got to go outside to play some more.

Today we went to the park to play with the little ones while Jim took the big ones to the skating rink to skate. We also stopped by Walmart where Collin noticed these princess pajamas and fell in love with them! I tried to show him all the "boy" pajamas, but he would have no part of it. He wanted the pink princess pjs. I bought them and sure enough Jim said they would have to disappear somehow from our house. I assured him that Pink is just a color, not a sign of our son's masculinity :) I had to take a picture to share with you all. One day when he is a teenager I know he will ask why I let him have this, but for now, I indulged his innocence. You have to admit, he pulls off pink pretty well :)



No comments: