Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brotherly Love

I really enjoy watching the twins interact. Sometimes they can be so loving toward each other. Here are a few of my favorite moments this week:








Nathan was sick with a virus this week. Dalton has been very understanding and loving to him :)







Cake Marathon



This past weekend I made 4 cakes. Three of them were half sheet cakes and the fourth was 11 x 15. It took me about a day and a half on and off to work on these but as you can see the boys enjoy the "fruits of my labor" :)










Got cake?








One Stimulating Book! or No bed for me, the floor will do!






And just because I haven't had an opportunity to post a picture of my big one for a while, here he is enjoying some watermelon. He has a nasty ear infection right now. We went to the Urgent care tonight and he is on antibiotics. Let's hope for good health by the weekend!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey the cakes are gorgeous--do you think you might can make some baked goods for us to sell at the RM relay booth on Friday

4Boys2Luv said...

Thank you! I sent you a note on Roxboro Mommies. I am so sorry I missed seing your comment until tonight. I would have been happy to make some items. Let me know the next time you have an event and I would be happy to contribute in any way I can.