Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Fair

A couple of weekends ago we went to the fair. It was the twins first fair and they enjoyed it. They especially loved cotton candy as you can see by these pictures:


OOHHH, GIVE ME MORE OF THIS PINK FLUFFY STUFF




HELP, I CAN'T GET IT OFF!




HEY BUDD, I DON'T THINK WE SHOULD HAVE ATE ALL THAT COTTON CANDY





CAN'T SLEEP, ON SUGAR OVERLOAD!






Havin' Fun on the Rides








The killer caterpillar









Milking the cows (it's in their blood :)






A Hard Day at Play




This is how Collin came in after playing outside after it rained. Mud from head to toe! Does anyone want to come do my laundry, PLEEASE? :)


Here is a Conversation I had with Collin last night. It began when Daddy was reading him a story about snakes and had to stop in the middle of the story to get Tristan to bed. I told Collin to bring his books to me and I would read to him. I asked him to hand me one of the other books, and not the snake book and this is what he said:


Collin: "You don't know how to read snake books?"


Me: "Let's read this book" (my way of avoiding the snake book which quite frankly gives me the creeps. Especially when my 4 year old talks about how he wants one at his house for a pet, NO WAY, this mom has to draw the line somewhere!)


Collin: "How do you know how to read books?"


Me: "I went to school when I was little, just like Tristan does."


Collin: "So Tristan was your Daddy and he took you to school?"


Wow, how does his active imagination take him on these journeys :)


If you haven't visited Annette's blog about the boys (linked to the right in my favorites), you have to go out and see the video of Collin eating corn on the cob, it is hysterical!

No comments: