Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Fun

Though I always hate to see summer end, I do love many things about fall. My favorite fall childhood memories are of jumping in the leaves, making a "dummy" for the yard, and of course the pumpkins. Living in the country is so much fun in the fall. Here is the crew enjoying the new hay bales in our field:

What is fall without pumpkins?

This past Saturday we went back to Lazy Five Ranch to see it in the fall with their pumpkins, etc. I'll post more photos of our trip later, but for now, wanted to post just a couple of my favorites:


Friday night I made a cake. The twins wanted the beaters when I was done making the frosting, but Daddy said not before bed. As you can see, they found a way to get to it :) Don't you just love Dalton's hair do?

Last night I made a soup named Cheesburger in Paradise. I take out the Jalapeno and mushrooms to make it more "kid friendly". The last time I made it everyone loved it. I was trying to explain to the boys that that was the name of a song. I then remembered I had a Jimmy Buffett CD and I put it in the computer to play while we were all getting ready to eat. I had to shoot this video of Nathan and Collin dancing away. They loved the song. Too bad they didn't like the soup as much. Tristan loved it so I guess getting one of them to eat it was a small victory :)




Finally, I leave you with one of my new favorite pictures. I generally dislike any picture of myself, but what Mom could not love a picture of all her boys? A mom's arms are never too full and neither is her heart when it comes to loving her children.


No comments: