Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Update

My sister and her children came for Easter. We were very happy to see them as we had not seen each other since January. We started Saturday out at the church for an Easter egg hunt. She surprised us by showing up directly at the church and the kids were very excited. I took my "easter grass" cupcakes for the snack after the hunt:



Saturday evening we colored easter eggs. Aren't they colorful?



Of course, I think their hands were as dyed as the eggs, as you can see in this photo:



Sunday morning they went on an Easter egg hunt in the yard. Here they are making the dash out of the house and some pictures of the hunt:







And here is a great photo of my beautiful niece Kristina. She was not happy about having her Easter picture taken. She just doesn't realize how beautiful she is. I cannot believe she is a teenager. It seems like only yesterday that she was born. I remember I cried when I held her the first time. She was very special to our family from the moment she was born. My mom and I did a very good job spoiling her I must say :)



Speaking of cute, is this not one of the cutest faces you have ever seen? Any suggestions on names? We can't seem to decide around here. She is often called Jesse, but I'm not sure that fits...



And here's another couple of cute faces for ya:





Here are a couple photos of the "wrestlemania" from the other night. He's a little loaded down don't ya think?



No comments: