Monday, July 27, 2009

Prayer Request

Instead of posting tonight about our family, I want to bring your attention to another family. Please go to the "praying for Stellan" link to the right to learn more. Praying for him is what I have been doing today. My thoughts are with his family as they deal with another hospitalization. My heart goes out especially to his mom. A mother's love for her children is so incredibly strong. Sometimes I cannot find the words to describe how much my children mean to me. I feel her pain as a fellow mom and cannot comprehend how difficult this must be. I know her faith carries her through. Please pray for Stellan and his entire family. Pray for the doctors to have the wisdom to know how to treat this precious little boy. Pray for strength for his family. Our God is all powerful. Watch this brief video clip of my boys and a number of other children singing about God's power at Vacation Bible school last week, it will surely make you smile :)

No comments: