Monday, July 13, 2009

The Beach!

We had such a great time at the beach. One week of fun, relaxation, and family time. At the end of the week I always find myself longing for more. Wishing we had just a little more time. One week never seems long enough! I am thankful that we were able to go again this year. Time together as a family is priceless.

Cowboy Carl and the Watermelon Gang :)



Too cool for words


Here are some more miscellaneous pictures of our fun!










Carolyn and the kids made a person out of sand


Dalton became known as "Destructo Dalton" as he would knock down anything built out of sand as you can see by the destructed sand person :)



Carolyn and the "three little ducklings":)


I love the birds at the beach. I know they annoy some people, but I enjoy them and always try to take a couple of photos:



Of course the twins tried to "sneak up on them" a few times:


Everyone loved the water slide this year as you can see:



No comments: