Monday, June 29, 2009

Life with boys

Jim has started something new with the boys, bicycle racing. Here are some photos of tonight's racing event:








Here are some photos we took last week of our "wildlife adventures". We had a squirrel who was really enjoying the suet I put out for the birds. I believe the boys enjoyed watching him as much as he was enjoying eating his treat!



I was also called outside to see this "huge" frog. Who knew frogs would be such a part of my life. I can say I like them much better OUTSIDE than inside as they are brought in so that I can see them "up close and personal" ;)


Here are some other photo odds and ends:

This is what a manicure by a 4 year old looks like

Today's fashion tip: Always wear cowboy boots with your swim gear
Too cute!


We bought the boys some more swim shorts for our beach trip. Don't they look beach bound?

Double trouble

The boys love the moon, so I had to get a picture for them


No comments: