Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cakes and a snake!

During the past week I've made a couple of cakes. First, I made a lizard cake for a friend of mine at work. It was a "joke" cake as she does not like lizards. Instead of doing my usual cakes, I thought it would be a nice change to do something funny. She did indeed laugh. Here's a photo:

Of course I had to put as many lizards on as possible, including a few on the sides:


Over the weekend Tristan had his end of season baseball party. I made the cake for the party and Tristan thought it was pretty cool:


And now for the snake....What present could you possibly get a soon to be 5 year old that would give his mother the heebie jeebies? Why a life like replica of a striking snake:

Of course the boys think it is funny to chase me around with it since I am so fond of it :) I think it looks just a little too realistic:

1 comment:

3 Princesses and A Prince said...

"If you have ever thought that it's a good idea to bring a striking snake figurine as a gift to a 5yr olds birthday party....than you might be a REDNECK!!"

Just sayin....:)

My kiddos thought it was way cool. UGH