Saturday, May 31, 2008

A cute note


You may have to click on this image to fully read it. A couple of days ago Tristan asked me to take a small tackle box to school (but he wanted to fill it with toys). I told him I didn't think he was allowed to take toys to school and until Mrs. Johnson wrote me a note and told me otherwise, I would not let him take it. So, the note posted here was his solution. If he got Mrs. Johnson to agree, maybe mom would let him bring it :) Notice how the tackle box has now become a crayon box? I thought this was way too cute not to share. I didn't send the note to Mrs. Johnson, but I did let him take the box with some crayons in to school as my compromise. This just reminded me of one of those notes you pass in school "Do you like me, check yes or no." :)

No comments: