Friday, June 27, 2008

It's the little things....

I was off Thursday afternoon and got to spend the afternoon with the boys. It made me realize how precious that time was. So often I spend my time off when they are sick, or I am attending a school function, etc. and I seldom just get the time to be at home during the week (with no one sick :)). We spent about three hours outside and I enjoyed just watching everyone play. Here are some photos of them hard at play:



Nathan having fun pooring water on big brother and Collin hamming it up on the slide







Tristan and Dalton







Nathan





Here comes double trouble...





The boys just love watching the farmer Harvest and bale the Wheat straw






Who goes there? This usually gets people's attention when they drive in the driveway. Collin gets a big kick out of it. We saw these while visiting cousins in the mountains




Do you think he likes it?


No comments: