Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The last day of first grade :(

There are parts of me that are so glad the year is over, but other parts that are so sad. I cannot believe he is going to be a second grader. Where does the time go? And I cannot say enough about Mrs. Johnson, I hate to see the year end with her, she is such an amazing woman. Here's a picture of my big guy getting on the bus for the last time this year. Maybe I can find a picture of his first day and post later as well. It would be neat to see the changes in one year...He wanted to take his baseball trophy to school to show the class. It is the biggest trophy he has he will remind you. :)



Such a handsome guy!


1 comment:

Annette said...

He is growing up! Its funny to find those photos of when he was a tiny baby at my house. :) I feel like he is mine!