Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm OLD!

I have no shame or I would not be sharing this story with you. If you can't laugh at yourself what can you do? Ok, here is the story. For the first time in my life I was basically called "old" by a twenty-something year old. "Me?" How can that be? Remember when you were younger and 40 seemed ancient? Now, as I've gotten older, I've raised that bar quite a bit. Now, maybe 90 or 95 is ancient :) Ok, then to further add a blow to my ego, my friend (thanks Ang :)) pointed out that I am actually old enough to be the boy's mother. NO WAY. I've never thought of someone in their 20's as capable of being my child, but do the math. I've decided a major makeover, perhaps a little hair dye might be in order :) Perhaps some therapy to adjust to my ever increasing age? Siggghh...that's what a birthday does to you...

No comments: