Monday, August 25, 2008

A Little Boy's Dream

Friday night we went to the Wiggles and the boys loved it! Collin literally got teared up at the end of the show and I asked him what was wrong and he said "I don't want it to be over, I want it to go all night long!" He was so pitiful. See how many Wiggles characters you can name from the pictures. No cheating and looking at their Web site. And if you can sing a Wiggles toon or two, you get bonus points. I know I will have "Fruit Salad" stuck in my head for a few days! :)

Get Your Groove On! :)


At one point in the show, they cut all the lights and have people turn on their cell phones, cameras, whatever lights they have and then everyone sings twinkle, twinkle, little star. It was very cool and our boys were in awe!






Nathan was fascinated with a little girl his age in the row ahead of him. He kept touching her face and trying to hug her. He even tried to climb over the seat to sit with her. Jim laughed and told him he could not get her phone number. I'm beginning to think we have a big flirt on our hands. Here is a picture of her, isn't she cute?


No comments: